Vitamin C Can Restore Connective Tissue

As you may know I’ve been dealing with the healing of a broken ankle. I had the blessing to ski and then stayed for another day when I was supposed to leave. That is the day that I fell on a small slope and heard the telltale sign of a break. Well, I know that you can heal anything if you get to it quickly enough and fortunately I used the energy healing techniques and eliminate the pain and improve my chances. I’m nearing the conclusion of this adventure in healing a broken bone (and multiple sprains) and glad that I never had pain and that it’s moving along faster than usual. Here are some of the things I’ve used to help contribute to improving the energy healing work.
I always supply the body with some of the other essences that it needs to accelerate any healing. Some of those things include supplements of minerals and vitamins. Now I don’t mean tablets of these things because those actually take a long while to process through the system. I mean a liquid form that will enhance the healing of the body and brain during healing.
One of the very things that the body needs is a good deal of is Vitamin C when any serious healing is being done. Vitamin C is said to somewhat of a magical elixer that helps the body heal and relieve pain. Some of the benefits of Vitamin C include helping reconnective tissue restore, helping to eliminate viruses and bacteria. Vitamin C is also very beneficial to the reduction of stress and lines in the face and helping to reduce the affects of aging.
One thing to remember is that the best source of Vitamin C is ascorbic acid. The reason for this is that most other vitamin C supplements have too many fillers to be as effective. Better yet is Vitamin C powder and add baking soda for the body to fully absorb and gain the greatest benefit.
Cheers with a Vitamin C powered drink!

source= http://sheevaunmoran.com/vitamin-c-can-restore-connective-tissue/

No comments:

Post a Comment